Who is red-hot in the Premier League right now? Sky Sports ranks every player over the last five matchdays…
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson has retained his place atop the form chart after keeping his fourth successive league clean sheet in the 2-0 win at Arsenal – to draw level with Manchester City stopper and compatriot Ederson on 16 shutouts.
We take a look at some of the best saves of matchweek 30 in the Premier League, including saves from Kasper Schmeichel, Jose Sa and Emiliano Martinez
Cristiano Ronaldo also held his runner-up spot after Manchester United’s scheduled visit to Anfield was postponed due to Liverpool’s FA Cup commitments, having scored a winning hat-trick against Tottenham last time out.
How are the Power Rankings calculated?
The Power Rankings are based on points awarded to players for 35 different statistics – from goals and assists, to blocks and tackles. The standings take into account the number of points a player has earned up to the previous five matchdays of a season, with each previous game worth 20 per cent fewer points in incremental deductions.
- Premier League top scorers and assisters
- PL hits & misses: Kane’s goal run ends but he puts in world-class outing
- FA Cup hits and misses: City slickers ruthless, Liverpool’s fixture pile-up
Chelsea also had to postpone their Premier League fixture at the weekend but Kai Havertz (No 3) climbed two places with his five goal involvements in just three league games now boosting him beyond Harry Kane (No 4).
Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne (No 5) held his top-10 standing following a fixture postponement, while Heung-Min Son (No 6) closed the gap with team-mate Kane after netting a winning double in a 3-1 win over West Ham.
- Man Utd hold ‘positive’ talks with Ajax boss Ten Hag
- Papers: West Ham to demand £150m for Declan Rice
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Leeds keen to hand Phillips improved deal
- Race to buy Chelsea: Ricketts family fly to London but face backlash
- Barty announces shock retirement at age of 25
- F1 in Vegas and Africa? 30 races a year? Brundle’s Domenicali exclusive
- Rooney and Vieira inducted into Premier League Hall of Fame
- Brundle: Ferrari’s return and ‘angry’ Max as F1 2022 starts in style
- World Cup 2022: When is the draw for Qatar?
- Pogba: Burglars stole my World Cup medal
We take a look at all the action from matchweek 30 of the Premier League season, including top-four hopefuls Tottenham and West Ham going head to head, and Wolves’ thriller against Leeds
Andy Robertson (No 7) surged up the chart with an assist in the midweek victory at the Emirates, while Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka (No 8) climbed two spots following his decisive goal in a 1-0 win over Aston Villa at the weekend.
James Maddison (No 9) was among the top performers after a sumptuous goal from a free-kick in a 2-1 victory against Brentford, while Bees striker Ivan Toney (No 10) slipped two places following the defeat.
- Free-to-watch Premier League highlights
- Transfer Centre LIVE! | Get Sky Sports
You can check the top form player at each club in the chart below…
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.