Who is red-hot in the Premier League right now? Sky Sports ranks every player over the last five matchdays…
Chelsea playmaker Hakim Ziyech has topped the Premier League form chart for the first time this season after registering his third goal in as many games in the 1-0 win over Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson soared into runner-up spot after assisting Mohamed Salah’s breakaway goal in a 3-1 win over Norwich, while team-mate Joel Matip (No 10) edged into the top 10 with another solid display.
- Premier League top scorers and assisters
- PL hits & misses: Supersubs strike again for Man Utd
A round-up of all the action from matchweek 26 in the Premier League as Tottenham breathed new life in the title race with a win over Manchester City and Manchester United travelled to Elland Road to face Leeds United.
Newcastle full-back Kieran Trippier (No 3) slipped two places from the summit after scoring free-kicks in wins against Everton and Aston Villa – before suffering a broken foot and missing the 1-1 draw with West Ham at the weekend.
Bruno Fernandes (No 4) scored and assisted Anthony Elanga during Manchester United’s 4-2 win at Leeds, while Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka (No 7) stormed back into the top 10 after sealing the Gunners’ 2-1 win over Brentford.
- Lukaku’s seven touches ‘no joke’ | Tuchel: What can I do?
- Nev: The next month will define Man Utd’s season
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Mbappe, Ronaldo, Tielemans latest
- Alpine reveal striking new car and unique colour ‘flip’ plan
- Klopp: Leeds clash most important game | Pep targets huge points haul
- De Gea: I don’t see myself leaving Man Utd
- Ref Watch: Was McTominay lucky to escape red card?
- Subscribe to the Essential Football Podcast
- Djokovic wins on return | ‘At the moment I can’t enter United States’
- Tommy Fury: Whyte ‘isn’t at Tyson’s level’ | Jake Paul has ‘no other options’
Our pick of the best saves from Matchweek 25 including great stops from Hugo Lloris, Ederson and Illan Meslier.
Wolves ‘keeper Jose Sa (No 5) retained his place among the elite after making six saves in a 2-1 victory against Leicester, with team-mate Ruben Neves (No 6) getting on the scoresheet with a customary strike from range.
Harry Kane (No 8) surged up the chart with two goals and a man-of-the-match performance in a 3-2 win over Manchester CIty, while West Ham winger Jarrod Bowen (No 9) slipped seven places after the draw with Newcastle.
You can check the top form player at each club in the chart below…
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.