Gareth Southgate speaks to Sky Sports’ Geoff Shreeves about life with England, music, ‘Sweet Caroline’ and much more in an exclusive interview ahead of his receipt of the Legends of Football award.
England manager Southgate is the recipient of the 2022 Legends of Football award, in conjunction with music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins.
Southgate has been recognised for his achievements in transforming the fortunes of the England national team, guiding them to the final of Euro 2020 and to the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup.
Legends of Football will honour Gareth Southgate at a star-studded event on October 3 at JW Marriott, Grosvenor House, London. Visit www.lofootball.co.uk to book your table.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Traore, Martial, Eriksen latest
- Juventus agree £62.8m fee for Vlahovic
- Newcastle prepared to pay Lingard loan fee; must pay £37.6m for Carlos
- Mercedes explain new F1 car ‘landmines’ and ‘painful’ predictions
- Is Watford’s sacking culture justified?
- Rafiq: Middlesex chair comments confirm endemic racism problem
- AFCON quarter-final moved after deadly crush kills eight
- Shapovalov: It’s ‘unfair’ Nadal gets special treatment I ‘No, I don’t’ says Rafa
- Pereira and Lampard to hold further Everton talks
- Watford to appoint Hodgson | Ranieri: Roy is fantastic
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.