Sheffield United will face Manchester City in the semi-finals of the FA Cup at Wembley.
Brighton will play the winner of Manchester United’s quarter-final clash with Fulham.
- FA Cup fixtures | Results
- Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports App
Sheffield United came from behind to beat fellow Championship side Blackburn 3-2 on Sunday to take their place in the last four.
Image: Erling Haaland celebrates after opening the scoring for Man City against Burnley
But they will be without on-loan Manchester City duo Tommy Doyle and James McAtee for their trip to Wembley, with both ineligible to play against their parent club.
Before the draw was made, Sheffield United boss Paul Heckingbottom said he hoped his side would avoid Man City so Doyle and McAtee could feature for the Blades.
- Saudi GP: Perez leads, Safety Car helps Verstappen, Hamilton LIVE!
- Download the Sky Sports App
- Man City to play Sheff Utd | Brighton get all-PL FA Cup semi
- Carra: Conte wants to be sacked | Redknapp: Position becoming untenable
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Ten Hag ‘in line’ for new Man Utd deal
- Hits and misses: Swaggering Arsenal storm on towards the title
- Conte lets rip at Spurs | ‘I see selfish players – I don’t see a team’
- Experience live F1 races onboard with any driver in 2023
- Verstappen aims to win Saudi GP from P15: ‘Anything is possible’
- Edwards retains title with majority decision win over Usman
- Latest News
He said: “My wish is we don’t draw City, we don’t complicate things with the loans, that is just what I wish, but we will wait and see. It would have to be discussed, it just complicates things, if we avoid them they are our players and if we drew them, they are their players.”
Image: Deniz Undav celebrates after scoring Brighton's opening goal against Grimsby
Erling Haaland scored his sixth hat-trick of the season as Manchester City beat Burnley on Saturday to reach the semi-finals.
Brighton reached the semis for just the third time in their history with a convincing 5-0 win against League Two Grimsby Town on Sunday.
The last-four games will be played on the weekend of April 22 and 23.
FA Cup semi-final draw in full
Brighton vs Man Utd or Fulham
Man City vs Sheffield United
FA Cup key dates
- Semi-finals – Set to be played on the weekend of April 22 and 23
- Final – Saturday June 3
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.