
Undefeated Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Oleksandr Usyk, 39, who will fight against Dutch kickboxer Rico Verhoeven in Egypt on May 23, frankly told in an interview with the Ring Magazine YouTube channel what he will do after his career ends.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
“Boxing isn't long left. Maybe another year. Maybe a year and a half,” said Oleksandr Usyk . “And then I'll stop and go to work. Maybe I'll go to the movies. I'll do business. That's 100%. I won't go into politics, because I don't like it. Maybe I'll coach. Yes, that might happen. I like it (demonstrates how he yells at his charges. — Author ).
I adequately assess the situation. I understand that I had my time. And that there is very little of it left. I understand that time cannot be cheated. All that remains is to finish some work. And that's it. And then – to enjoy other work.
“Three fights and my career is over. It's not 100 percent, but when I say I'm done, I'm not coming back.”
ADVERTISING
Previously, “FACTS” reported what time and on which channel to watch the fight between Oleksandr Usyk and Rico Verhoeven.
Photo X Oleksandr Usyk
ADVERTISING