All the top stories and transfer rumours from Friday’s newspapers…
Real Madrid have been offered the chance to sign Tottenham striker Harry Kane this summer in a deal that could see Eden Hazard go the other way.
Liverpool are set to miss out on at least £50m in prize money and participation fees because of their fifth-place Premier League finish.
Former Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has claimed the London side are the only one of his former clubs with whom he doesn’t have a connection, saying his bonds elsewhere are because “people are not stupid”.
- Papers: Spurs to swap Kane for Hazard?
- ‘Devastated’ Salah: No excuses, we failed | CL is bare minimum
- Transfer Centre – Dortmund: No offers for Bellingham yet
- Kane is Man Utd’s No 1 target | Rice and Mount on radar
- Mercedes unveil new-look sidepods as W14 upgrades are revealed
- ‘What is this club now?’ – Chelsea’s 12 months of chaos
- Race for Europe: Europa and Champions League permutations
- The fall and rise of Luton & Coventry
- Magnificent MVG wins record-breaking seventh Premier League Darts title
- Man Utd’s decade in the dark: £1.43bn spent, five managers and no title
Alex Iwobi has revealed the struggles which Dele Alli faced during his time with Everton, explaining how the former Tottenham man’s training ground efforts were his downfall on Merseyside.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! | Download the Sky Sports App
- Get Sky Sports | Get NOW to stream biggest moments
Sheikh Jassim will reportedly make an ambitious move to sign Kylian Mbappe if he takes over Manchester United this summer.
Image: Could Kylian Mbappe end up at Old Trafford?
Pep Guardiola will take on bitter rivals Liverpool in the summer scrap to land World Cup winner Alexis Mac Allister.
Manchester United have been handed a major injury scare ahead of the FA Cup final, with Antony stretchered from the field in tears and Luke Shaw forced off injured during Thursday’s victory over Chelsea.
Manchester United are “on the brink” of signing Napoli centre-back Min-Jae Kim, reports suggest.
Graham Potter is reportedly being linked with a return to management with Ligue 1 side Nice.
Image: Will Man Utd land Min-Jae Kim?
Southampton are set to make club-wide cuts including job redundancies following relegation to the Championship.
West Ham’s hope of sparking a bidding war for captain Declan Rice is becoming a reality after Manchester United joined the race to land the England international.
Police have concluded their investigation into allegations of a break-in that sent Raheem Sterling home from the World Cup, without making any arrests.
Chelsea and Liverpool are monitoring the situation of Romeo Lavia, but Manchester City, his former club, are not in the running to sign the Southampton midfielder.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Sunday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 4:30pm.