All the top stories and transfer rumours from Sunday’s newspapers…
Newcastle United believe they are in pole position to sign Kieran Tierney from Arsenal this summer.
Ajax and Dutch defender Jurrien Timber was spotted at Wembley during the FA Cup final. The 21-year-old was subject to multiple bids from Manchester United last summer.
Steven Gerrard could be in line for a return this summer, with recently-relegated Leicester City targeting to form Aston Villa and Rangers manager.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Ancelotti: Kane a Spurs player, we respect that
- Papers: Newcastle ‘in pole position’ to sign Tierney
- Real Madrid to release Hazard
- Guardiola: Now we can talk treble | Ten Hag refuses to criticise De Gea
- Man Utd transfers: Casemiro trusts club to have good summer window
- Verstappen takes Spanish GP pole as Norris third in wild Qualifying
- Man Utd fan arrested for wearing shirt mocking Hillsborough tragedy
- Man Utd make approach for Chelsea’s Mount
- Liverpool transfers: Fulham’s Tete on Reds’ radar
- Mercedes to review Hamilton-Russell crash: ‘It shouldn’t happen’
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will leave AC Milan this summer.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! | Football transfer news, reports, rumours and gossip
- Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports App
Barcelona manager Xavi says he is unsure if the club will be able to sign players this summer, saying the club are currently in a “stand by” situation ahead of the transfer window.
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has opened the door for Joao Felix to return to the Spanish club, after Chelsea opted against signing the Portuguese star permanently.
The Guardian’s Barney Ronay and sports broadcaster Shebahn Aherne discuss Mauricio Pochettino’s decision not to sign Joao Felix and whether it signals the start of a summer clear out at Chelsea
Jamie Murray has slammed to state of British tennis after poor performances during the French Open.
Adrián Otaegui, who is in contention for a place in Europe’s Ryder Cup squad, will begin a four tournament ban for apperaring in four LIV Golf events.
Kyogo Furuhashi could move to Tottenham this summer, with current Celtic boss Angle Postecoglou expected to take the vacant job in north London.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Sunday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 4:30pm.