Sheffield United will face Manchester City in the semi-finals of the FA Cup at Wembley, while Brighton play Manchester United.
Sheffield United came from behind to beat fellow Championship side Blackburn 3-2 on Sunday to take their place in the last four.
Image: Erling Haaland celebrates after opening the scoring for Man City against Burnley
They will be without on-loan Manchester City duo Tommy Doyle and James McAtee for their trip to Wembley, with both ineligible to play against their parent club.
- FA Cup fixtures | Results
- Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports App
Before the draw was made, Sheffield United boss Paul Heckingbottom said he hoped his side would avoid Man City so Doyle and McAtee could feature for the Blades.
He said: “My wish is we don’t draw City, we don’t complicate things with the loans, that is just what I wish, but we will wait and see. It would have to be discussed, it just complicates things, if we avoid them they are our players and if we drew them, they are their players.”
- Keane: Fulham self-destructed | Silva: Mitro ref shove shouldn’t merit long ban
- Conte tells Spurs board his fury was aimed at players, not them
- Alonso hits out at FIA as late penalty costs him 100th podium
- Perez holds off charging Verstappen to win Saudi GP
- Arteta: Everyone must give a little bit more in title push
- Verstappen ‘not happy’ with second | Rosberg: He could be more gracious
- Saudi GP recap: Russell third as Alonso gets late penalty
- Man City to play Sheff Utd | Brighton face Man Utd
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Ten Hag ‘in line’ for new Man Utd deal
- Women’s FA Cup: Villa shock Man City as Lewes’ run ended by Man Utd
- Latest News
Image: Deniz Undav celebrates after scoring Brighton's opening goal against Grimsby
Erling Haaland scored his sixth hat-trick of the season as Manchester City beat Burnley on Saturday to reach the semi-finals.
Manchester United came from behind to beat Fulham and book their place in the last four,
Fulham led and could have grabbed a second but the game changed in a chaotic few minutes as Willian was sent off for handling on the line. Aleksandar Mitrovic saw red for barging the referee in response, while manager Marco Silva was also sent off for his protest.
Bruno Fernandes scored from the penalty spot, Marcel Sabitzer put them two up and Fernandes wrapped up a 3-1 win.
Brighton reached the semis for just the third time in their history with a convincing 5-0 win against League Two Grimsby Town on Sunday.
The last-four games will be played on the weekend of April 22 and 23.
FA Cup semi-final draw in full
Brighton vs Man Utd
Man City vs Sheffield United
FA Cup key dates
- Semi-finals – Set to be played on the weekend of April 22 and 23
- Final – Saturday June 3
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.