Who is red-hot in the Premier League right now? Sky Sports ranks every player over the last two matchdays…
Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus has topped the Power Rankings form chart after scoring twice in the 4-2 win over Leicester – with team-mate Gabriel Martinelli (No 4) also getting on the scoresheet to clip at his heels in the chart.
Versatile Leeds forward Rodrigo (No 2) scored in the 2-1 win against Wolves and netted a double in a 2-2 draw with Southampton to become the early forerunner in the Premier League goal chart on three goals.
- Get Sky Sports
- Get a NOW TV pass
A round-up of all the highlights from matchweek 2 of the Premier League.
Nottingham Forest stopper Dean Henderson soared into third spot after making four saves and blocking a Declan Rice penalty to secure three points for his side and a clean sheet in the 1-0 win over West Ham.
Henderson could be the best shout as a Fantasy Premier League selection, currently valued at only £4.5m and owned by only 7.0 per cent of players – despite racking up 14 Fantasy points over the weekend.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! ‘Atletico reject Man Utd’s €130m bid for Joao Felix’
- Billionaire Ratcliffe ‘serious’ about buying Man Utd stake
- Papers: PSG working on £59.1m deal for Man City’s Silva
- Pulisic emerges as Man Utd loan target | Antony bid expected
- AJ threatens Usyk: ‘Punchers aren’t made, they’re born!’
- Giggs breaks down in tears as he describes ‘worst experience’ of life
- Glazer family ‘consider selling minority stake’ in Man Utd
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Every player linked to Old Trafford this summer
- Essential Football: Arsenal on the rise
- Wolves sign Sporting midfielder Nunes in club-record £42.2m deal
- Play Fantasy Premier League here
Newcastle duo Fabian Schar (No 5) and Nick Pope (No 10) secured top-10 standings from two successive clean sheets, with Schar elevated further by his piledriver in the 2-0 win over Forest on the opening weekend.
How are the Power Rankings calculated?
The Power Rankings are based on points awarded to players for 35 different statistics – from goals and assists, to blocks and tackles. The standings take into account the number of points a player has earned up to the previous five matchdays of a season, with each previous game worth 20 per cent fewer points in incremental deductions.
- Premier League top scorers and assisters
- Download the Sky Sports App
Brentford midfielder Josh Desilva (No 6) netted his second goal in as many games in the 4-0 demolition of Manchester United and is a bargain Fantasy pick at £4.6m after collecting 14 Fantasy points in two games – owned by only 8.6 per cent of players.
Meanwhile, Tottenham workhorse Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (No 7) scored the first of two levellers in a fiery 2-2 clash at Chelsea.
A look at the best saves from matchweek 2 in the Premier League, including stops from Danny Ward and Nick Pope.
Wolves goalkeeper Jose Sa (No 8) made three saves to preserve his shutout in a goalless draw with Fulham, while Liverpool forward Luis Diaz (No 9) netted a stunning equaliser in 1-1 stalemate with Crystal Palace.
- Free-to-watch Premier League highlights
- Sign up for PL goal alerts
- Transfer Centre LIVE! | Paper Talk
You can check the top form player at each club in the chart below…
Win £1million on Saturday!
Another Saturday, another chance to become a millionaire! Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm